PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE CONTENTS
- WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
- WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
- THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
- WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
- OUR SITE IS ONLY FOR USERS IN THE UK
- HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
- DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
- RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
- WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?These terms tell you the rules for using our website http://kura.ecxspace.host (“Our Site”).
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT USkura.ecxspace.host is a site operated by Kura (CS) Limited (“we” or “us”). We are registered in Scotland under company number SC476104 and have our registered office and principal place of business at Citypoint, 21 Tyndrum Street, Glasgow G4 0JY. Our VAT number is 194 545 281. We are a limited company. To contact us, please email [email protected] or telephone our customer service line on 0141 272 1105.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMSWe amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use Our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITEWe may update and change Our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
OUR SITE IS ONLY FOR USERS IN THE UKOur Site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through Our Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITEThe content on Our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Our Site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TOWhere Our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOUWhether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to Our Site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, delict (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, Our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide Our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.